All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Career Distinction Hands down, this book is the bible on branding for your career! -- Susan Britton Whitcomb, author of Job Search Magic As a professional resume writer and career coach, I have extolled the concept of personal branding for my clients for years.
- Author BiographyWilliam Arruda-dubbed the Personal Branding Guru by media and clients alike-combined his international branding expertise with his passion for people to found Reach, the world's first human branding consultancy. A sought-after global spokesperson on personal branding, he counts many of the Fortune 100 companies as clients. He has appeared on the BBC, Discovery Channel, Fox News Live, and in Time magazine. Kirsten Dixson is a career management consultant who is an authority on building credible online identities for career success. She founded Brandego(r) and is a partner in Reach, where she established an online identity training program for personal brand strategists. She delivers keynote speeches and serves as a media resource on career technology topics.
- Author(s)Kirsten Dixson,William Arruda
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.46Trending at £8.57
- £4.62Trending at £4.88
- £6.99Trending at £8.77
- £10.95Trending at £12.87
- £12.99Trending at £13.66
- £7.00Trending at £7.69
- £10.00Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.