All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMark Watson,Mary McMahon
- Table Of Contents1. Telling Stories of Childhood Career Development Part 1: Theoretical Perspectives 2. Theories of Career Development in Childhood and Early Adolescence 3. Childhood: Career Construction's Opening Act 4. Systems and Relational Perspectives in Understanding Children's Career Development 5. Supporting the Career Development of Children: The Concepts of Career Choice and Attainment Model 6. Children as storytellers: Constructing identity through story Part 2: Research Perspectives 7. Children's Career Exploration and Development: Research Overview and Agenda Part 3 Contextual Perspectives 8. The Antecedents of Children's Aspirations 9. Child Career Development in Family Contexts 10. Child Career Development in Developing World Contexts Part 4 Assessment Perspectives 11. Career Assessment of Children 12. Assessment in Child Career Development Part 5 Facilitating Career Exploration and Development 13. School-Based Approaches Promoting Children's Career Exploration and Development 14. Targeted Career Exploration and Development Programmes 15. Career Development Learning in Childhood: Theory, research, policy and practice 16.
- Author BiographyMark Watson is Distinguished Professor in the Department of Psychology, Nelson Mandela University, South Africa. Mary McMahon is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education, The University of Queensland, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.