Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.71
- £5.49Trending at £5.74
- £5.79Trending at £7.96
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe mathematical and finance field can be a very lucrative one, with jobs ranging from bankers to lawyers to urban planners, and more. What does it take to pursue a career in math and money? This book helps kids identify their personality traits and guides them on how best to apply the skills to careers in the mathematical or financial field.
- Author BiographyDiane Lindsey Reeves holds an undergraduate degree in elementary education and a master's-level certification in applied communications. She is the author or coauthor of several books, including the Career Ideas for Teens series for Facts On File and Checkmark Books. Reeves also conducts workshops on teaching career-planning skills to students and is the founder of Bright Futures Press.
- Author(s)Diane Lindsey Reeves,Lindsey Clasen
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCareer Ideas for Kids
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack and white photographs, original illustrations, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.