Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe quickest way to locate educational resources for learning languages other than English, and to identify prospective American and foreign employers interested in hiring American professionals and paraprofessionals with foreign language skills.
- Author BiographyVladimir F. Wertsman, formerly Senior Librarian at NYPL's Mid-Manhattan Library Job Information Center, is Chair of the Publishers and Multicultural Materials Committee of EMIE (Ethnic Materials Information Exchange) Round Table, American Library Association. He is the author of Armenians in America, 1618-1976; Romanians in America, 1748-1974; Romanians in America and Canada; Russians in America, 1727-1970; Ukranians in America, 1608-1975; The Librarian's Companion; and the forthcoming What's Cooking in Multicutural America; and co-author of Free Voice in Russian Literature, 1950's-1980's. His biography is included in Contemporary Authors and Who's Who in America (47th and 48th edition).
- Author(s)Vladimir F. Wertsman
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight463 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.