Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionHealth care jobs demand people with talents and skills of various types, and offer many possibilities to those interested in joining this field. This work profiles more than 80 specific jobs in 18 key branches of this field, including medicine, dentistry, nursing, administration, clinical laboratory services, therapy, geriatrics, and radiology.
- Author BiographyShelly Field is a career consultant who frequently lectures on empowerment and various career-oriented subjects. She is the author of Career Opportunities in Theater and the Performing Arts, Career Opportunities in the Music industry, and numerous other career-counseling guides. She lives in Monticello, NY. Lori Kemper, D.O., F.A.C.O.F.P., is dean of the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. She lives in Tempe, Arizona.
- Author(s)Shelly Field
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, bibliography, glossary
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byLori Kemper
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.