CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.97Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to career opportunities in the legal industry covers jobs that require a license or law degree as well as jobs that require no specific training. More than 80 jobs are profiled, and the appendices provide directories of educational institutions, industry associations and organizations.
- Author BiographySusan Echaore-McDavid has over sixteen years of publishing experience and has authored, coauthored, or edited more than fifty books since 1982. She has written Career Opportunities in Law Enforcement, Security, and Protective Services and Career Opportunities in Education for Facts On File/Checkmark Books. Ms. Echaore-McDavid lives in California. Peter Vogt is a writer/editor, career counselor, and president of Career Planning Resources, a comprehensive communications company. He has written career development articles for several magazines and websites. Mr. Vogt lives in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Susan Echaore-McDavid
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleCareer Opportunities in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Content Notebibliography, 5 indices
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.