Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £11.67Trending at £13.77
- £24.99Trending at £27.38
- £8.40Trending at £10.01
- £13.25Trending at £15.88
- £8.69Trending at £11.00
- £12.09Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding what to expect from the first day on the job and how to successfully navigate the workplace environment can help ease a challenging transition. This title helps students overcome the 'first-day jitters' and prepares them for some of the realities of work life, including dress codes, and coworker conflicts and resolutions.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleCareer Skills Library
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs, index, bibliography, glossary
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.