All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for sport psychologists and other practitioners who are concerned with the well-being of athletes, facing the difficult transition from a sports career and the regret anxiety and identity loss that can accompany retirement. This work provides an overview of empirical theoretical and applied perspectives on sports career transitions.
- Author(s)David Lavallee,Paul Wylleman
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication24/01/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.59
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.24Trending at £14.63
- £12.37Trending at £13.82
- £17.87Trending at £19.99
- £15.82Trending at £16.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.