Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.26+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of how the industry operates and describes the variety of jobs available. The responsibilities within design, technical and media roles are explained, supported by case studies of people currently working in companies from designer to high street level. Advice is provided on how to plan a career in each area.
- Author BiographyHelen Goworek is Senior Lecturer in Fashion Buying, Merchandising and Product Development at Nottingham Trent University. She has also written Fashion Buying.
- Author(s)Helen Goworek
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2006
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note57 illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.55Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.