CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an insight into how to use your imagination, creativity, and savvy to find that elusive job in the field of international law including the scope of possibilities in specialties such as litigation, trade, corporate, transactional, banking, financial, and maritime law, as well as positions in teaching, going in-house, and pro bono work.
- Author BiographySalli Anne Swartz has practiced international business law in Paris since 1979. She began her career in Paris with the Paris-based law firm of S.G. Archibald where she specialized for over four years in ICC arbitrations of turn-key constructions projects in the Middle East. Ms. Swartz then joined the French firm of Simeon Moquet Borde where she acquired broad corporate law experience and was the head Anglo-Saxon attorney on several major acquisitions and joint ventures between American and French companies. She subsequently practiced with Price Waterhouse, before founding Masson Pieron Swartz Beaucourt & Associes in 1988.
- Author(s)Salli Anne Swartz
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.