All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide for everyone who provides care for a person with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Author BiographyEric Pfeiffer, M.D., is Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry and founding director of the Eric Pfeiffer Suncoast Alzheimer's Center, University of South Florida College of Medicine. He has been repeatedly honored for his work in geriatric psychiatry and is the author of major medical textbooks as well as popular consumer health books. He lives in Tampa, FL.
- Author(s)Eric Pfeiffer
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 b-w illus.
- Weight335 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byGayle Sierens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.