All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe third and final volume of the highly acclaimed history of Cargill
- Author BiographyWAYNE G. BROEHL, JR. (1922-2006) was the Benjamin Ames Kimball Professor of the Science of Administration Emeritus, Amos Tuck School of Business Administration, Dartmouth College. He wrote a number of books on business history, management theory, and economic development, including two previous books on the history of Cargill, and the award-winning Mollie Maguires, and John Deere's Company.
- Author(s)Wayne G. Broehl
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Content Note78 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.