All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £9.10Trending at £9.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.10
- £10.71Trending at £12.29
- £7.11Trending at £7.32
- £6.33Trending at £7.15
- £2.63Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionWith easy-to-follow methods and mouthwatering photography Caribbean Cooking provides you with all the essential recipes of this tasty cuisine. Try Chicken Pie with Sweet Potato Topping or Caribbean Rum Cake for a taste of the exotic.
- Author BiographyCamilla de la Bedoyere is an experienced researcher, writer and journalist who has a special interest in travel and social history. She regularly writes travel pages for newspapers, and has written and edited numerous non-fiction titles for adults and educational books for children, including the forthcoming The World of Food - a cookery series for children and teenagers. Gina Steer (recipe editor) is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- Author(s)Camilla de la Bedoyere
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleQuick & Easy, Proven Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note180 colour illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.