All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the religious traditions of the Amerindians who flourished prior to contact with European colonizers. This title details the transplantation of Catholic and Protestant Christianity and their struggles to become integral to the Caribbean's religious ethos, and traces the 20th century penetration of American Evangelical Christianity.
- Author BiographyEnnis B. Edmonds is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Kenyon College and author of Rastafari: From Outcasts to Culture Bearers. Michelle A. Gonzalez is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Miami and author of Afro-Cuban Theology: Religion, Race, Culture, and Identity.
- Author(s)Ennis B. Edmonds,Michelle A. Gonzalez
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.