All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis work addresses moral and religious issues surrounding the way we care for those who are seriously ill. It includes case studies, interviews and other narrative approaches to moral decision-making in healthcare contexts.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Smith is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Religious Studies at Indiana University. He is the author of several books, including Health and Medicine in the Anglican Tradition and Entrusted: The Moral Responsibilities of Trustees.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.