All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating what it means to be human in a health and social care context and what the things that make us feel more human are, this book presents new perspectives about how professionals can enhance their capacity for humanly sensitive care.
- Author BiographyKathleen Galvin is Professor of Nursing Practice in the Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of Hull, UK. Les Todres is a clinical psychologist and Professor of Health Philosophy at the School of Health and Social Care, Bournemouth University, UK.
- Author(s)Kathleen Galvin,Les Todres
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.75
- £41.42Trending at £46.34
- £34.99Trending at £38.43
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £28.56Trending at £31.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.