Caring for Future Generations: Jewish, Christian and Islamic Perspectives by ABC-CLIO (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.31Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the basic convictions shared by Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, focusing on their common concern for future generations.
- Author BiographyEMMANUEL AGIUS is Senior Lecturer in Philosophical and Religious Ethics at the University of Malta. He is a member of Malta's National Bioethics Committee and editor of the Future Generations Journal. He is the author of three books and coeditor of four publications on future generations. LIONEL CHIRCOP is a graduate student at the University of Malta. He is Project Officer of the Future Generations Programme of the Foundation for International Studies at the University of Malta and coeditor of the Future Generations Journal.
- Date of Publication19/11/1998
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEmmanuel Agius,Lionel Chircop
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.