All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fifth edition, Caring for Patients from Different Cultures provides healthcare workers with a frame of reference for understanding cultural difference and sound alternatives for providing the best possible care to multicultural communities.
- Author BiographyGeri-Ann Galanti is a medical anthropologist and Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, where she teaches in the Doctoring program. She was formerly on the faculty of the School of Nursing at California State University, Dominguez Hills, and the Department of Anthropology at California State University, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Geri-Ann Galanti
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.