Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- Author(s)G. C. Tympas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. The 'Psychological' and the 'Spiritual': An evolutional relationship. Jung and the Post-Jungians on Religion: Breakthroughs and Limitations. Maximus and Jung on the Foundations of the Psyche. The Directions and the Stages of Psychic Development. The Psychic Functions and the Spiritual Experience. The Ultimate Goal: A question of wholeness or holiness? 'Answer to Job': A dark side or an eschatological light? Conclusion: A transdisciplinary paradigm of psychic development.
- Author BiographyG. C. Tympas has degrees in medicine and theological studies and a PhD in psychoanalytic studies from the University of Essex. His research focuses on the relationship between early psychic models and psychiatric nosology and he is currently a priest and pastoral counsellor of the Greek Orthodox Church in London.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.