All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author(s)L. A. Aizenberg
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number244
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXX, 299 p.
- Weight513 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Foreword to the English Translation. Preliminaries. Part I: Carleman Formulas in the Theory of Functions of One Complex Variable and their Generalization. I. One-Dimensional Carleman Formulas. II. Generalizations of One-Dimensional Carleman Formulas. Part II: Carleman Formulas in Multidimensional Complex Analysis. III. Integral Representations of Holomorphic Functions of Several Complex Variables and Logarithmic Residues. IV. Multidimensional Analog of Carleman Formulas with Integration over the Boundary Sets of Maximal Dimension. V. Multidimensional Carleman Formulas for Sets of Smaller Dimension. VI. Carleman Formulas in Homogeneous Domains. Part III: First Applications. VII. Applications in Complex Analysis. VIII. Applications in Physics and Signal Processing. IX. Computing Experiment. Part IV: Supplement to English Edition. X. Criteria for Analytic Continuation Harmonic Extension. XI. Carleman Formulas and Related Problems. Bibliography. Notes. Index of Proper Names. Subject Index. Index of Symbols.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.