All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionA painter, photographer, and mixed-media artist, Carlos Betancourt and his seminal studio, Imperfect Utopia, are credited with helping to launch the Miami art scene in the 1990s.
- Author BiographyPaul Laster is a writer, editor, independent curator, artist, and lecturer. Robert Farris Thompson is one of America's most prominent scholars of African art and the Colonel John Trumbull Professor of the History of Art at Yale University, where he is one of the longest-serving alumni. Richard Blanco is the 5th presidential inaugural poet of the United States. He has published three award-winning collections of poetry and two memoirs.
- Author(s)Paul Laster,Richard Blanco
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.