All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of twenty-four levelled books that will help and motivate early readers, including English Language Learners, to learn their first 100 high-frequency sight words in a meaningful context, through stories. This volume is accompanied by 48 photocopiable activity worksheets, two for each book in the series.
- Author BiographyJay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Wonder Words
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width190 mm
- Height160 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £7.80Trending at £7.96
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.39
- £8.85Trending at £12.40
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £19.60Trending at £21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.