All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarnival! is packed full of vibrant party food from the nation that does street parties better than anyone: Brasil!
- Author BiographyCabana was founded when restaurateur Jamie Barber, creator of Hush, Villandry and Sake No Hana, contacted his old friend, restaurateur David Ponte, who was born in Rio. Their shared passion for Brasilian food and informal eating led them to their first branch Cabana in London. They now have seven branches in the UK, with more in the pipeline. Jamie's sister Lizzy Barber came on board to take care of the words and whip them into shape.
- Author(s)David Ponte,Jamie Barber,Lizzy Barber
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width190 mm
- Height148 mm
- Photographs byMartin Poole
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £10.71Trending at £12.17
- £6.34Trending at £7.12
- £14.97Trending at £15.18
- £9.99Trending at £12.69
- £3.12Trending at £3.64
- £9.41Trending at £9.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.