All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the world, there is no holiday celebrated quite like Carnival. During this loud, boisterous, colorful holiday, mayhem seems to dominate societies in the last grand celebration of life before Christians begin the sober season of Lent. This book examines the history and pagan roots of the holiday.
- Author BiographyDaniel Shafto writes, translates, and edits educational materials in English and Spanish. Previously, he taught Spanish and English as a foreign language.
- Author(s)Daniel Shafto
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, sidebars, glossary, further resources, index
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.