All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jane Dowson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight462 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of Contents1.Poet for Our Times.- 2.Lyrics of Love, Loss, and Longing.- 3.Voices from The 1980s and After.- 4.Words Between Women.- 5.Poetry and the Public Sphere.- 6.Poems about and for Childhood.- 7.Bibliography.
- Author BiographyJane Dowson is Reader in Twentieth-Century Literature at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK. She has published broadly on women poets, including Women, Modernism and British Poetry 1910-39, A Cambridge History of Twentieth-Century British Women's Poetry (co-authored), The Cambridge Companion to Twentieth-Century British and Irish Women's Poetry and Women's Poetry of the 1930s.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.