Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA succinct yet comprehensive history, Cars and Culture highlights the technical changes that altered the appearance and performance of automobiles, along with the myriad forces that have shaped the car's development.
- Author BiographyRudi Volti teaches sociology at Pitzer College in Claremont, California. His publications include Society and Technological Change (Worth Publishers, 2005), The Engineer in History (Peter Lang Publishing, 2001), and The Facts on File Encyclopedia of Science, Technology and Society (Facts on File, 1999).
- Author(s)Rudi R. Volti
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note21, 21 black & white halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.