All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom racecars to electric cars, from engines to tires, this reader covers cars from multiple perspectives. --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyCHRIS OXLADE is an experienced author of information books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, geography, sports, and hobbies.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade,Thea Feldman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers - Level 3 (Quality)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width150 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Pagination32 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.98Trending at £13.78
- £18.57Trending at £18.88
- £2.99Trending at £4.24
- £5.47Trending at £6.98
- £16.47Trending at £17.65
- £7.26Trending at £7.98
- £10.82Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.