All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican Literature Readings in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight519 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAlison Graham-Bertolini,Casey Kayser
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgments From Adaptation to Influence: Carson McCullers on the Stage, By Casey Kayser Impromptu Journal of My Heart : Carson McCullers's Therapeutic Recordings, April - May 1958, By Carlos Dews Collaborative Life Writing: The Dialogical Subject of Carson McCullers' Dictaphone 'Experiments' and Posthumously Published Autobiography, Illumination and Night Glare, By Melanie Sherazi Telling It Slant : Carson McCullers, Harper Lee, and the Veil of Memory, By Jan Whitt Musings between the Marvelous and Strange: New Contexts and Correspondence about Carson McCullers and Mary Tucker, By Carmen Trammell Skaggs The Image of the String Quartet Lurking in The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter, By Kiyoko Magome Entering the Compound: Becoming with Carson McCullers' Freaks, By renee c. hoogland To be a good animal : Toward a Queer-Posthumanist Reading of Reflections in a Golden Eye, By Temple Gowan Coming of Age in the Queer South: Queer Friendship in The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, By Kristen Proehl Queer Eyes: Cross-Gendering, Cross-Dressing, and Cross-Racing Miss Amelia, By Miho Matsui Nature is not abnormal; only lifelessness is abnormal : Paradigms of the In-valid in Reflections in a Golden Eye, By Alison Graham-Bertolini A Tale of two mutes : Cognitive Segregation and Productive Citizenship in Carson McCullers' The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter, By Stephanie Rountree
- Author BiographyAlison Graham-Bertolini is Assistant Professor of English and Women's Studies at North Dakota State University, USA. Casey Kayser is Clinical Assistant Professor of English at University of Arkansas, USA.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.