Consider these sponsored items
- £95.83Free postage
- £83.98Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo central aspects of Cartan's approach to differential geometry are the theory of exterior differential systems (EDS) and the method of moving frames. This book presents thorough and modern treatments of both subjects, including their applications to both classic and contemporary problems in geometry.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Ivey, College of Charleston, SC. Joseph M. Landsberg, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- Author(s)Thomas A Ivey
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- Series TitleGraduate Studies in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.