All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThe first play by highly promising Chris Thompson - a Finborough Theatre commission.
- Author BiographyFirst-time playwright Chris Thompson works as a social worker. Over the last ten years, he has worked with young people in care, young offenders and in child protection, and currently works in young people's sexual health in the NHS. Writing with honesty and humour, he confronts the big question that has haunted him his entire social work career: What good did I actually do? Chris Thompson is a Playwright on Attachment at the Finborough Theatre which premiered an earlier version of Carthage as part of last year's Vibrant - A Festival of Finborough Playwrights, the Finborough Theatre's annual festival of new writing. He was invited to take part in the Royal Court Theatre's most recent Studio Writers' Group.
- Author(s)Chris Thompson
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.