Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe personality of a cartoon character begins with the face: the head, the features, the expressions. Get that right and you can create a memorable personality. The author presents a tutorial on the topic in detail, covering characters both male and female, from babies to adults, in all shapes and sizes.
- Author BiographyChris Hart is the world's best-selling author of How to Draw books. Readers have bought over three and a half million copies of his titles and his work has been translated into more than 20 languages.
- Author(s)Christopher Hart
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Note2-colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.49Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.