All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures autobiographical evocations of a childhood spent amidst the violence and turmoil of the Revolution in Mexico that are noteworthy as a first-person account of the female experience in the early years of the Mexican Revolution and unique in their presentation of events from a child's perspective.
- Author BiographyNellie Campobello (1900-1986) was a Mexican author and choreographer. Doris Meyer is Roman S. & Tatiana Weller Professor Emeritus of Hispanic Studies at Connecticut College . Irene Matthews is Associate Professor Emeritus of Comparative Literature at Northern Arizona University.
- Author(s)Nellie Campobello
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1987
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTexas Pan American Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byDoris Meyer,Irene Matthews
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.