All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvocative photographs and essay illuminate early American gravestones
- Author BiographyThomas E. Gilson, author of The New England Farm, lives in Pine Bush, New York, USA.William Gilson lives in England and his writings appear in numerous journals. The Gilson brothers were born and raised in Connecticut, USA
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note87 illus.
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £13.72Trending at £18.95
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.