All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving introduced the basic elements of classical style in his previous book, the author now explains how the motifs evolved through the Greek, Roman, Romanesque, Renaissance and Neoclassical periods, and how these motifs can be brought together in the making of chests, benches, cabinets and mirror frames.
- Author(s)Frederick Wilbur
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note325 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £41.03Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.