All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglishwoman Caroline Seller met a handsome Sicilian named Marcello Manzo during a chance encounter at a costume party. Although she spoke little Italian and he practically no English, both were undeniably smitten. After only a few more meetings, Seller was invited to stay with Manzo's family in the beautiful town of Mazaro del Vallo, Sicily.
- Author BiographyCaroline Seller Manzo was born in London but was brought up in Fiji and has lived in many different countries, first with her parents, then with her husband, Marcello. She read classics at Oxford University and now works as a trainer in communication studies. She and Marcello have two daughters, and divide their time between London, Sicily, and Milan.
- Author(s)Caroline Seller Manzo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note16 page colour insert
- Weight337 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.