All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.68
- £24.34Trending at £26.47
- £26.99Trending at £30.36
- £7.40Trending at £8.89
- £8.99Trending at £10.82
- £13.72Trending at £16.94
- £11.57Trending at £13.44
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 clinical cases and USMLE-style comprehension questions help students excel in their microbiology coursework and on the USMLE Step 1.
- Author BiographyEugene C. Toy (Houston, TX) is a duel-certified family physician and obstetrician-gynecologist. He is academic director at Methodist Hospital in Houston.
- Author(s)Anush S. Pillai,Audrey Wanger,Cynthia R. Skinner DeBord,Eugene C. Toy,James D. Kettering,Ronald C. MacKenzie
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleA & L Review
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note, colour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.