All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 56 true-to-life clinical cases that illustrate essential concepts in pharmacology. In this book, each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, pharmacology pearls, and USMLE-style review questions.
- Author BiographyEugene C. Toy, MD is a dual certified family physician and ob/gyn. He is the John S. Dunn Senior Academic Chair and Program Director of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program; Vice Chair of Academic Affairs in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The Methodist Hospital--Houston; Clerkship Director and Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Texas--Houston Medical School (Houston, Texas). David S. Loose is Associate Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology at The University of Texas--Houston Medical School.
- Author(s)Anush S. Pillai,David S. Loose,Eugene C. Toy,Shelley A. Tischkau
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Weight617 g
- Width10 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.