All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight622 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJudith Johnson,Nicholas Tarrier
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsTarrier, Johnson, Introduction. Persons, Hong, Case Formulation and the Outcome of Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Combes, Cullen, Formulation From the Perspective of Contextualism. Gilbert, A Biopsychosocial and Evolutionary Approach to Formulation. Wells, Cognitive and Metacognitive Therapy Case Formulation in Anxiety Disorders. Garland, Cognitive Behavioural Case Formulation for Complex and Recurrent Depression. Lee, Case conceptualisation in complex PTSD: Integrating Theory With Practice. Bucci, Tarrier, A Cognitive-Behavioural Case Formulation Approach to the Treatment of Psychosis. Tyler, Jones, Cognitive Behavioural Case Formulation in Bipolar Disorder. van Bilsen, Lindsey, Cognitive Behavioural Formulation for Personality Problems. Startup, Mountford, Lavender, Schmidt, Cognitive-Behavioural Case Formulation in Complex Eating Disorder. Pratt, Gooding, Kelly, Johnson, Tarrier, Case Formulation in Suicidal Behaviour. White, Physical Health Problems: A Framework and Checklist for Case Formulation. Berry, Lobban, Formulating Collaboratively With Carers. Bowley, Bashir, Working with People Seeking Asylum. Beinart, Clohessy, Clinical Supervision.
- Author BiographyNicholas Tarrier has held academic appointments in Brazil and Australia and worked as a clinical psychologist in the NHS. From 1991 to 2011 he was Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Manchester and at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London from 2011 to 2014. His main research interests have been in investigating psychosocial environments in the development of mental disorders and the development and evaluation of cognitive-behavioural and family interventions. He is now retired. Judith Johnson is a Clinical Psychologist and Lecturer at the University of Leeds and the Bradford Institute of Health Research. Her research is focused upon understanding and supporting the development of wellbeing and resilience, and how this can be applied in healthcare settings to improve interventions and service delivery. .
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.