All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely new selection of clinical stories covers treatments that work, treatments that fail, and mistakes made along the journey.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego and Honorary Visiting Senior Fellow at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of the market leading textbook Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology, as well as more than 500 other articles and chapters. Dr Stahl is an internationally recognized clinician, researcher and teacher in psychiatry and psychopharmacology. Thomas L. Schwartz is Professor and Vice Chair of Psychiatry and Director of Medical Student Psychiatric Training at State University of New York Upstate Medical University. He is an author of Depression: Treatment Strategies and Management, 2nd edition and Integrating Psychotherapy and Psychopharmacology: A Handbook for Clinicians. He teaches nationally and has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Stahl,Thomas L. Schwartz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 24 colour illus. 6 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width139 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £21.79Trending at £30.03
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.