All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom definitions to interdisciplinary methods, this set will address the practical case study by offering a structured selection of some of the best modern and classic writing on the case study in article form, together with a synoptic editorial introduction and overview of the field of research.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSage Benchmarks in Social Research Methods
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Tight
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementFour-Volume Set ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.