CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for DSM-5, this exciting revision complements the abnormal psychology course by providing 17 case histories based on the authors' clinical experiences. The casebook also provides three You Decide cases - written without diagnosis or treatment, so students can identify disorders and suggest appropriate therapies.
- Author BiographyEthan E. Gorenstein is clinical director of the Behavioral Medicine Program at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and a professor of clinical psychology in the department of psychiatry at Columbia University. He is also the author of The Science of Mental Illness (Academic Press). He has an active clinical practice devoted to the use of evidence-based psychological treatment methods for problems of both children and adults. Ronald J. Comer has been a professor in Princeton University's Department of Psychology for over three decades, serving also as Director of Clinical Psychology Studies. He is also a practicing clinical psychologist and serves as a consultant to the Eden Institute for Persons with Autism and to hospitals and family practice residency programs throughout New Jersey. Professor Comer is the author of the textbooks Abnormal Psychology and Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology; co-author of the introductory psychology textbook Psychology Around Us. He is the producer of various educational videos, including The Higher Education Video Library Series, Worth Video Anthology for Abnormal Psychology, Video Segments in Neuroscience, Introduction to Psychology Video Clipboard, and Developmental Psychology Video Clipboard. He also has published journal articles in clinical psychology, social psychology, and family medicine.
- Author(s)Ethan E. Gorenstein,Ronald J. Comer
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight639 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.