All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCase Studies in Clinical Psychological Science demonstrates in detail how the clinical science model can be applied to actual cases. This book's unique structure presents dialogues between leading clinical researchers regarding the treatment of a wide variety of psychological problems.
- Author BiographyWilliam O'Donohue, PhD, is Professor of Psychology, Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry, and honorary Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Nevada, Reno. He is also Director of the Victims of Crime Treatment Center at the university. Dr. O'Donohue has published over 70 books and is an advisor to the DSM-5 Work Group on Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders of the American Psychiatric Association. Scott O. Lilienfeld, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Emory University and Associate Editor of the Journal of Abnormal Psychology. He is past president of the Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology, president-elect of the Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy, fellow of the Association for Psychological Science (APS), and recipient of the 2013 James McKeen Cattell Award from APS for outstanding career contributions to applied psychological science.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight822 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byScott O. Lilienfeld,William T. O'Donohue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.