Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis selection of epilepsy case studies will inform and challenge clinicians at all stages in their careers.
- Author BiographyHermann Stefan, MD PhD, is Professor of Neurology and Epileptology at the University of Erlangen, Neurological Department. Professor Patrick Y. Chauvel is Chairman, Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, la Timone Hospital, Professor of Physiology, Faculte de Medecine of the Universite de la Mediterranee and Director of the Laboratoire de Neurophysiologie and Neuropsychologie (INSERM-Universite), Marseille, France. Elinor Ben-Menachem, MD PhD, Professor in Neurology, Chief Editor Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Institute for Clinical Neuroscience and Physiology, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden. Renzo Guerrini, MD, Professor of Child Neurology and Psychiatry, Director - Pediatric Neurology Unit and Laboratories, Children's Hospital A. Meyer-University of Florence, Firenze, Italy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCase Studies in Neurology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note118 b/w illus. 16 colour illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byElinor Ben-Menachem,Hermann Stefan,Patrick Chauvel,Renzo Guerrini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.