Case Studies in Ethics and HIV Research by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
- £7.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £3.59Trending at £3.86
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizng the interplay between methodology and ethical and legal issues, this important work takes as its subject one of medicine's most pressing arenas of ethical debate. Each chapter addresses relevant issues and emphasizes particular ethical principles.
- Author BiographyDr. Loue is known internationally for HIV research with minority communities, as well as research ethics and epidemiology. Dr. Loue has written books focusing on Epidemiology, Disease Prevention, and Sexual Practices. Earl Pike has been engaged in community-based HIV service and prevention program provision and management for over 20 years, and directs Ohio's largest HIV/AIDS service, education, and advocacy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 Tables, black and white; 7 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 344 p. 7 illus.
- Weight1490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEarl C. Pike,Sana Loue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.