All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.14
- £13.11Trending at £17.02
- £12.19Trending at £15.03
- £5.78Trending at £8.00
- £34.00Trending at £40.72
- £15.49Trending at £24.12
- £7.60Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a valuation task that requires students to look to financial markets for guidance in resolving the case problem. This title links managerial decisions to capital markets and the expectations of investors.
- Author BiographyDean of the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, Distinguished Professor of Business Administration and Charles C. Abbott Professor of Business Administration at the University of Virginina.
- Author(s)Kenneth M. Eades,Michael H. Schill,Robert F. Bruner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1335 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.