Case Studies in Global School Health Promotion: From Research to Practice by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £89.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £67.48Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.29Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing case studies from over two dozen countries, this book outlines the strategies taken to implement HPS programs in individual schools, municipalities, and nations. For each program, case study authors explain the problems they tackled.
- Author BiographyCheryl Vince Whitman is a Senior Vice President and Division Director of the Health & Human Development Programs at Education Development Center. Carmen Aldinger is a Project Director at Education Development Center (Newton, MA), where she manages the WHO Collaborating Center to Promote Health through Schools and Communities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCarmen E. Aldinger,Cheryl Vince Whitman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.