Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- Description29 case studies presenting common and unusual disorders seen in daily practice. Presented in step by step format with key learning points summarised after each case.
- Author BiographyAtul Kakar DNB MNAMS FICP FRCPS (Glasgow) Professor Atul Gogia DNB MRCP (UK) Associate Professor Both at Department of Internal Medicine, Ganga Ram Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GRIPMER), New Delhi, India
- Author(s)Atul Gogia,Atul Kakar
- PublisherJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintJaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Weight280 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.