Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for library and information science professionals, this book presents 125 case studies that combine theories of ethics and librarianship with practical, real-life scenarios. It presents an introduction on ethics in library and information science.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Buchanan is Associate Professor and Director of the Center for Information Policy Research, School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Kathrine Andrews Hendersonis the Instructional Programs Librarian at Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale, Arizona.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Buchanan,Kathrine Andrews Henderson
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.