CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionSpatial point processes are complex stochastic models that describe the locations of interesting events, and (possibly) some information about each event. This book is focused on case studies, rather than methodological aspects of point process modelling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2005
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 185
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdrian Baddeley,Dietrich Stoyan,Jorge Mateu,Pablo Gregori,Radu Stoica
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.