Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various aspects of the case study method - from problem definition, design, and data collection, to data analysis and composition and reporting. This work traces the uses and importance of case studies to a wide range of disciplines, from sociology, psychology and history to management, planning, social work, and education.
- Author BiographyRobert K. Yin, Ph.D., serves as Chairman of the Board and CEO of COSMOS Corporation, an applied research and social science firm that has been in operation since 1980. Over the years, COSMOS has successfully completed hundreds of projects for government agencies, private foundations, and other entrepreneurial and non-profit organizations. At COSMOS, Dr. Yin actively leads various research projects, including those in which the case study method is used. He has authored numerous books and peer-reviewed articles, including Case Study Research and Applications of Case Study Research. In 1998 he founded the Robert K. Yin Fund at M.I.T., which supports seminars on brain sciences, as well as other activities related to the advancement of predoctoral students in the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences.
- Author(s)Robert K. Yin
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleApplied Social Research Methods
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date19/02/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.